Upcoming Events at PLF
From Our Café:
Summer is just around the corner and not a moment too soon! We’re coming out of hibernation and ready to hit the pool. When the sun is shining and your days are focused on fun by the pool, there’s little time to think about prepping food for the day. You want easy and satisfying meals and snacks to keep you outside as much as possible. Let the Prairie Life Café help. Stop by for a quick healthy snack or “Lunch on the Go”. Take it to the pool and enjoy “Fun in the Sun”. We will also be grilling poolside and offering some poolside service. Watch for more information on grilling times. Please remember Prairie Life does not allow outside food in the club or at the pool. Any questions or to book a party, contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Julie at 402-483-2322.
From Our Aquatics Department:
· Group Swim Lessons: Summer Lessons will start June 6th –July 30th. We will be offering morning lessons on Mondays & Wednesdays 10:00-11:40 am and evening lessons on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 4:30-6:10 pm. Register Online Now at www.prairielife.com. Contact Tyler with any questions at email@example.com or call Tyler at 4-483-2322.
· Summer Swim Team: Summer Swim Team is back!! Our season will be starting Monday, June 6th 8:00-9:00 am kids 11 & up and 9:00-10:00 am for kids 10 & under Monday-Friday. Contact Nikki Pappas for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call Nikki at 402-483-2322.
· Swim Meets: We invite all members to our home Youth Swim Meets on June 20th & 27th at 6:00 pm. Come cheer on the Prairie Life Swim Team and if you’d like to volunteer to help with the event, such as timing or being a runner, contact Tyler at email@example.com. Warm ups are at 5:30 pm and the Meets start at 6:00 pm. You can call Tyler at 402-483-2322 with other questions.
· Pool Parties: Come celebrate your special event at Prairie Life…Pool Side! We will be offering pool parties this summer from 8-10 pm. You will be able to enjoy the slide pool privately! Parties available for all ages including adults. Base rate is $150 for the party with food & drink packages available for parties. Please contact Tyler at 402-483-2322 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Prairie Life Swim Club: Looking to perfect your swimming technique? Join the Prairie Life Swim Club to become a better swimmer! These programs will help you build endurance and speed. They will also be intense enough to push you outside of your comfort zone. Whatever motivates you to swim—triathlon training, open water swim races, or just staying healthy and fit—it does pay off to add in some structure to your training sessions. Prairie Life Swim Club, could be precisely the advantage you need. Every Thursday morning from 5:15-6:00 am. Ages 16 and Up! $45 per month for members! Contact Kristina for more information at email@example.com.
From Our YAC Department:
Summer Day Camps:
Summer Day Camps continue throughout the entire month of June! Super sizzling summer fun here at PLF! All day care provided from 9am to 4 pm Monday-Friday! We swim every day, do arts and crafts and fun gym games with an afternoon snack (provided). Each week is themed to excite children in learning something new! Swimming suit, tennis shoes, and sunscreen needed daily! We offer a balanced schedule that offers a variety of activities throughout the day. Lunch can be packed from home or can be ordered from the cafe for an additional charge. Price for members is $140 per week including a nonrefundable $25 fee that's due at registration. Guests will pay a guest fee of $6 per day or $30 per week, in addition to the $25.00 registration fee and $140.00 per week tuition. Price to include a daily kid's meal from our cafe, $160 for members and $190 for our guests. We do provide before and after care for $5 per child. **Discounts** Multi-Camp Discount: 5% when you register for more than 5 camps per child. Discount does not apply to registration fee. Pre-Payment Discount: 5% when you pay all fees and tuition in full on the first day of summer day camp. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Leyna Saville, Youth Activities Director at 402-483-2322 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parent's Night Out:
Our June PNO will be Friday, June 10th from 5:30pm-9:00pm. Our theme is Backyard BBQ. We will spend the evening grilling hamburgers and hot dogs, playing backyard games, eating snow cones, and swimming in the outdoor pool. The cost of this event is $20 for the first child, $10 for the second, and $5 for each additional. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Leyna Saville, Youth Activities Director, at email@example.com, or call Leyna at 402-483-2322. **Registration deadline is always the Thursday before the event. If you register late on Friday, the late registration fee is $5.00, this will ensure that we have the appropriate amount of staff and food available.** **Cancellation Policy: Those who cancel for whatever reason 24 hours prior to the event will NOT be charged. However if cancelling less than 24 hours before the event there will be a cancellation fee of half the amount due. If you do not cancel at all you will be charged the full amount due.
2016 Big Blast:
Come join us for our annual Big Blast on Friday, June 17th from 5:30pm-7:30pm. Fun for the entire family! We will have party inflatables, dunk tank, snow cones, food, and music! Members and guests are welcome! Contact Leyna at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tyler at email@example.com or call Leyna or Tyler at 402-483-2322 with any questions. Come experience a High Energy Water Aerobics Class before THE BIG BLAST!! Work up an appetite before the party!! Join Anne in the outdoor pool from 4:30-5:30 PM. Contact Anne with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne at 402-483-2322.
Every Saturday in June, we will offer one hour of open gymnastics classes from 9:00-10:00 AM. This will give children an opportunity to have fun, work on coordination and balance, and stay active in a safe environment. Registration will always open on the Monday before, and will stay open until we hit a maximum of 15 children. The ages for open gym are 3 and up. The open session will be supervised by one of our gymnastics coaches. If you have any questions please contact Leyna Saville, Youth Activities Director at email@example.com or call Leyna at 402-483-2322.
From Our Pilates Department:
Join us for Reformer Demos!! Tuesday, June 7th from 4:00-5:00 PM, Thursday, June 9th, 6:00-8:00 PM, Tuesday, June 14th from 6:00-7:00 PM and Monday, June 27th from 11:00 AM-noon. If you are interested in setting up a different time in June – please contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne at 402-483-2322 to set up an appointment for a Jump Start or demo. Jump Starts usually last 60 minutes, demos usually 30 minutes.
From Our Group Fitness Department:
Back by popular demand!! The Balance and Posture workshop by Kelly Hedlund. Thursday, June 9th from 1:00 – 3:00 PM. Cost is $20.00/person. Kelly will give you practical advice and exercises that you can practice at home that will help your posture, balance and life! Sign up TODAY at the Front Desk!! Questions? Contact Vanessa, Group Fitness Director, at 402-483-2322.
From Our Water Aerobics Department:
Come experience a High Energy Water Aerobics Class before THE BIG BLAST!! Work up an appetite before the party!! Join Anne in the outdoor pool from 4:30-5:30 PM on Friday, June 17th. Contact Anne with any questions at email@example.com or call Anne at 402-483-2322.